Friday, January 6, 2012

Life | new year (part 1)




       Six days into the new year and I already have some pretty great memories. I'll be spitting up the days into two post.
    
                                                  quietness.




On tuesday night, I wanted to see the meteor shower and of course take photos. So I told some friends and off we went away from L.A. I was driving towards the desert and I kept driving. All the way to Las Vegas. It wasn't like me, so I did it anyways. The night sky in the desert was surreal, something you only see out of a book, or this day in age, the internet. Driving all night and not sleeping and watching the sunrise while banshee beat spills out of my car speakers. 
Even though it was a stupid idea, it was worth the memory.

No comments:

Post a Comment